What I Like

img_whatilike1The Drummer.
This is what I am known for because I started holding the drumsticks ever since I was 12 years old. I became the school drummer back in high school, and I am currently playing for our band.

img_whatilike2 The Music lover.
But I wasn't contented with the drums, and started playing the guitar as well. Bass, lead, even the keyboard. I guess everything can be achieved as long as you practice hard enough.

img_whatilike3 The Webpage Developer.
My interest in computers made me discontented with a Management course, and I pushed through in studying programming and web page developing. This is what I love doing.

img_whatilike4 The Car lover.
I used to love cars ever since i was born. i know everything about cars. From racing cams to traction control, rocker-arms to exhaust manifolds, stabilizers to short-throw shift knobs, everything! kidding?... try me!

img_whatilike5 The Foodaholic.
Honestly, I'm such a pizza and tomato lover. From Dominos and Sbarro to home-made pizzas, From salsa to fresh tomatoes, Name it, I eat it. And don't be surprised with my big appetite.

img_whatilike6 The Sporty.
No, No, I used to play baseball, but ever since I started holding the drumsticks, I let go of the bat.

1 comments:

manoballs said...

Keep me posted on any useful things on your blog, tho pages are not completed yet I'll follow you anyway.

see you later bro.